Thursday, July 31, 2008


Went Ju Eng Home on Tuesday!
Hahah there was the ah gong there who thought he was at geylang, when it is actually yck!
We sang songs there :D Hahah but kinda limited lor. Cause their shi dai different from ours, then don't know many oldie chinese songs.
Oh there were S1G people there too! Think they were doing class CIP. AMANDA THERESA TAN WAS THERE! Hahahah. And then the people so enthu lah. Everytime we choir girls sing, they will clap and they even sang the "cha" during ye lai xiang!
After Ju Eng was Jalan Kayu prata with the cookies! Mmm, curry :D
Took 103 home!
On Wednesday, had E and A maths tuition. E maths was from 5-7. Then had dinner with Bryan. Then A maths tuition from 8-930. AIYA stupid jomain never come.
Tsk tsk but I forgive her cause she gave me oreos during the 9 o'clock eating session today :D
OH YEAH! SOMETHING HORRIBLE HAPPENED!
After recess, I started "growing" these strange red patches on my skin. I THINK HAVE FOOD ALLERGIC REACTION LOR! Then afterwards stomachache like hell D: Went to the toilet with Huimin, but nothing came out! So cannot be because I need to unload then pain or anything. So I went home afterwards cause my mom told me to. Was so tired when I reached home lor.
Thank God now, they are gone!
I'm never eating ML again. The last time also same reaction lor! Only last time my eye became swollen. Then when I went to the doc, he gave me an MC saying that if it gets more swollen, I won't be able to breathe or something! Strange.
WHOOO CAN'T WAIT FOR TMR.
Somewhere out there, beneath the pale moon light. Someone's thinking of me, and loving me tonight.
9:26 PM$BlogItemDateTime$> she's got style